Rural Hospital Services
Remote Medication Order Review
- Available to critical access hospitals in Oklahoma and Texas.
- Medication order and chart review by a pharmacist within 24hours available 7 days per week.
- Intervention reporting included with service.
Antibiotic Stewardship Program
- SWOSU Rural Health has 3 licensed pharmacists that can assist with implementation and/or operation of antibiotic stewardship program via remote monitoring and tele-health services.
- Program recommendations may include:
- IV to PO interchanges
- Therapeutic interchange and dose adjustments of antimicrobials
- Drug monitoring and follow-up
- Change therapy based on culture/sensitivity results if available
Transition of Care Monitoring Program
- Medication reconciliation and continued monitoring for 30 days post-discharge.
- Workflow consulting to optimize outcomes for existing programs.
- Goal is to reduce avoidable hospital re-admissions and lower the incidence of adverse drug events.
Call or email Kalie Kerth at 580-774-3043 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.