Rural Pharmacy Services
Medication Therapy Management
- Assistance with completing comprehensive medication reviews
- Training for pharmacy staff and pharmacists to improve performance
- Pharmacists available to travel on-site to complete interviews and required documentation.
- Immunization Training/CE provided periodically for immunization certification in Oklahoma
- On-site immunization clinics - fee may apply
- Four immunizing pharmacists available to provide immunizations
- Pharmacy provides supplies and vaccines for administration
- SWOSU Pharmacists may be available to conduct cholesterol and hemoglobin A1C screenings at your pharmacy.
- Fee will apply for supplies to conduct screenings
Transitions of Care Program
- Community Pharmacy Partnership to assist in implementing Transitions of Care Program to increase medication adherence and reduce avoidable re-admissions to hospital.
Diabetes Self-Management Education Program
- Assistance available to implement a diabetes self-management education program (DSME) at your pharmacy.
- Many rural areas do not have access to a certified DSME program in their area.
- This program is billable to Medicare
Contact Aimee Henderson for more information at 580-774-6727 or firstname.lastname@example.org