Creating Accessible Electronic Documents
SWOSU strives to ensure the accessibility of all electronic publications to all individuals in compliance with applicable laws, including Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
E-mail specific questions regarding the creation of accessible documents to Web & Creative Services (email@example.com).
- Use of Formstack Online Forms
- NCDAE Cheatsheets
- One-page resources developed to assist in creating accessible content. These resources are catered to less-technical individuals.
- More in-depth training also available for software versions.
Other Items to Consider
- Ensure that font size is sufficient, usually around 12 points or more.
- Provide sufficient contrast. Black on white is always best.
- Don't use color as the only way to convey content.