How to Send a Webpage Update Request
Only a few simple things are needed to update your page!
- The link to the page or file you need updated.
- The information or file that needs to be added and/or changed.
- You can send in a Word Document or in the body of an Email - see sample below:
Tips to make the process go smoothly and efficiently
- Don’t send text with lots of formatting other than paragraphs and links. Avoid the
use of tables in your Word documents.
- Always send files from which I can cut and paste text — no scanned PDFs.
- Make sure any handwriting on documents is legible and only for typos. Full sentences
should be typed out in an email or file.
- Don’t embed images in Word documents or PDFs. Send separately.
- REMEMBER that you may have to refresh your page to clear your cache so the new page/document