Food Truck Policy
- All food trucks must meet the following minimum requirements and documents must be
submitted to Auxiliary Services at least one week in advance of the event:
- A certificate of insurance that shows current general automobile liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Current county public health permit.
- Submit a site plan where the truck will be parked; parking only permitted in designated parking areas (never on the grass).
- Student groups must complete a green sheet, have it signed by Auxiliary Services Director, and turned in to the Dean of Students office.
- Group or department must have a plan for trash receptacles and other necessary items and clean up all debris.
- No alcohol can be served on campus or at a student sponsored event.
- Trucks must be self-contained and able to provide necessary power and running water.
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
100 Campus Drive
Weatherford, OK 73096
(Policy approved April 2017)