Cumulative Immunization Record - Nursing (PDF)
- Mantoux tuberculin test yearly. If it has been over 1 year or this is the first time
the Mantoux skin test is given, the student needs to be retested 1-2 weeks after the
first skin test. If Mantoux is positive student must see a physician for chest X-ray
and prescribed medical regimen. CDC guidelines must be followed if a Mantoux test
is medically contraindicated.
- Medical verification of receipt of either 2 rubella immunizations after 1968 or rubella
- Medical verification of receipt of either 2 rubella immunizations after 1-1-69 or
- Positive varicella titer, physician verification of history, or two immunizations.
- Liability/malpractice insurance coverage for at least $1,000,000 per occurrence/$3,000,000
per year. (Obtained through Department of Nursing)
- CPR Adult-Child life-saver card (American Heart Association or Red Cross C-Course)
- Two immunizations for Hepatitis B by June 30 and a third by November.
College of Pharmacy
College of Pharmacy Health Form (PDF)