Content Loading
Skip to main content


Transcripts can be obtained in the Academic Records’s Office, located in the Hays Administration Building. All requests must include a valid photo identification with signature whether at the counter, or by mail, or fax. If a student has an obligation to the University (library fine, parking tickets, documents not turned in, tuition not paid, etc.), transcripts will not be issued until the obligation is fulfilled.