Content Loading
Skip to main content

Address Change Policy

Keep Your Address Up to Date with the Federal Processor

If your address changes during the year, contact the federal aid processor with your new address. They use your address on file to:

  1. Mail your Student Aid Report and other critical application correspondence; and
  2. Mail your Renewal Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and/or the Electronic Access Code (EAC) you will need to use Renewal FAFSA on the WEB to reapply electronically.

You can change your address by using your Student Aid Report (SAR), by calling (319) 337-5665 (you will need the Data Release No. from your SAR), or by writing to: Federal Processor, P. O. Box 4021, Iowa City, IA 52243.