ACT On-campus Testing (Residual) Information and Test Dates
Test scores will be transmitted to the Academic Records/Admissions office following each test administration. ACT On-campus scores will be made part of your record at SWOSU once application has been made to this university.
Payment and registration are required, as seating is limited. Pay and register at the following website:
If you have any questions, please call 580.774.7084 during regular business hours.
- Only students who plan to attend Southwestern may test. Test scores cannot be transferred to another institution. No Student Reports or High School Reports are generated nor will any be generated to report scores to any other college or scholarship agency.
- You may take the ACT no more than 12 times total.
- ACT requires a 60-day waiting period between On-campus examinations.
- Most calculators are now permitted for use on all ACT examinations. Unacceptable calculator models include, but are not limited to: TI-89, TI-92, TI-Nspire models labeled as CAS, HP Prime, HP 48GII, HP 40G, HP 49G, HP 50G, Casio: fx-CP400, ClassPad 300, 330, and 400, Algebra fx 2.0, and all model numbers that begin CFX-9970G.
Based on Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Policy
- Effective November 1, 2011: You are encouraged to take the National ACT. However, if you are unable to take the National ACT on scheduled dates, the ACT On-campus test can be taken. Since the same ACT On-campus Exam is given for an entire year between November 1 and October 31, if you take the ACT On-campus more than once at SWOSU during this period, only the scores from the first time will count for admission and scholarships. However, all National ACT test scores count for admission and scholarships.