Testing Admission Procedures
Assessment Center testing admission procedures may include, but are not limited to:
- Checking photo identification.
- Taking care of personal belongings (Assessment Center staff is not responsible for
lost or damaged items)
- Return them to your vehicle.
- Place them in a locker at the Assessment Center.
- Turning off cell phones before storing.
- Logging in and out either electronically or via paper/pencil log sheet.
- Complying with testing regulations via signature (electronically and/or paper/pencil).
- Taking a photo.
- Raising sleeves to the elbow for visual inspection.
- Raising slacks/pants leg above the ankles for visual inspection.
- Removal and/or inspection of accessories such as belt, scarf, vest, jewelry, head/hair
piece, etc. (Some items may be replaced, but some items must be stored with personal
- Showing the cloth of your pockets.
- Tattoo inspection.
- Jacket and hoodie inspection if allowed in testing room.
- Patting down yourself.
- Being scanned with a metal detector wand.