Content Loading
Skip to main content

Proof of H1 or H1B Status

You must provide proof of your H1 or H1B Status. Please scan and email or fax a copy of the document or identification showing H1 or H1B Status to the SWOSU Academic Records’s Office. When submitting this, please also include your name and the semester in which you are applying.

Fax: 580.774.3795