SWOSU Mission Statement
Southwestern Oklahoma State University supports students and community through its integration of effective teaching, scholarly and creative endeavors and civic engagement.
In pursuing the university’s mission, SWOSU faculty and staff are guided by a shared commitment to:
students, by providing high-quality instruction, involvement, services, scholarly endeavors, creative activities and service learning.
achievement, by establishing a foundation for student success.
knowledge, by pursuing the exchange of ideas, research and leadership for the public good.
respect, by fostering a safe, healthy, and diverse intellectual, cultural and social environment that encourages emotional well-being.
Student Affairs Offices
- Dean of Students & Director of Activities
- Office of Activities and Organizations
- Enrollment Management
- Admissions and Recruitment
- New Student Orientation
- Career Services
- International Student Affairs
- Public Safety
- Academic Records’s Office
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Health Services
- Upward Bound
- Wellness Center & Intramurals