ADA - SWOSU
Students requiring special accommodations due to a learning disability or physical limitation must notify the Dean of Students prior to the end of the first week of classes.
SWOSU strives to ensure the accessibility of all electronic publications to all individuals in compliance with applicable laws, including Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADA).
To request equally effective accessible formatted material, contact the instructor prior to the end of the first week of classes.
If students are in need of high contrast font colors, they need to follow these steps below in Canvas:
- Go to Personal Setting (click on your account at the left side of the navigation pane)
- Click Edit Settings (located on the right side of the screen)
- At the bottom of the page
- Turn on the Feature Option: Use High Contrast Styles.
- Click Update Changes (at the top of the page)
For more information, contact the Dean of Students.