Enrollment for Fall 2020
The Office of Enrollment Management has created a virtual New Student Orientation that will direct you through enrollment and all other aspects of getting ready for Fall 2020.
The Office of Enrollment Management has provided information about how transfer students need to enroll. You can also call 580.774.3782 for more information.
Follow these steps to enroll virtually for the fall:
- Please contact your advisor through phone or email to discuss enrollment for the summer and fall semesters.
- To find your advisor’s contact information, go to the People Search link on SWOSU’s web page and type in the last name of your advisor.
- If you need to find the name of your advisor, log in to Self Service and the advisor’s name will be listed.
- Follow the Self-Service enrollment instructions.
- If you have problems contacting an advisor or if you have other questions, call the Registrar’s Office at 580.774.3778 or firstname.lastname@example.org