COVID-19 General Information
As we monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation, we continue to review general guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as we consider appropriate measures to minimize the risks to our students and employees while maintaining our core services. The University will continue to monitor closely the status of COVID-19’s spread and will regularly communicate any additional University decisions. General guidance for all students and employees can be found on the Guidance Page.
- SWOSU will continue in-person teaching, learning, and residential life for the Spring 2021 semester.
- The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning has resources for students and faculty in the links on the right side of this page.
Please visit these links for more information and guidance on steps to slow spread of COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus webpage and call center: 800-232-4636
- Oklahoma Department of Health Coronavirus webpage and call center: 877-215-8336
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University Coronavirus webpage and phone number: 580-772-6611