Tuition & Fee Payments
1. After completing enrollment, students will have access online to a statement showing the amount of tuition and fees owed and the due date. This access is through the GoSWOSU portal. Tuition and fees are due the day before classes begin each semester.
2. Payment plans are available by logging into your Go SWOSU > Self-Service > Student Finance > Make a Payment > Continue to Payment Center > Enroll in Payment Plan.
3. Students can make payments by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
4. Convenient ways to make payments include:
- In person – Business Windows, Administration Building 109
- Online – www.swosu.edu, Log in to GoSWOSU SSO Portal, Select Self Serve app, Select Student Finance button, select Make a Payment
- Mail – SWOSU Bursar Office, 100 Campus Drive, Weatherford, OK 73096
- Phone – 580.774.3019
5. Students with scholarships or financial aid must complete paperwork properly to avoid any payment problems. It is a student’s responsibility to follow up on their university account.
6. If a student cannot pay the tuition and fees on time, he/she should setup an online payment plan to avoid late fees.
7. Late payment fees on tuition occur three times during the fall and spring semester and twice during the summer semester. The late penalty fee is 5 percent of the remaining balance due. Late fees will not be charged to students who are on the GI Bill, have Foreign drafts or any otherspecial case as determined by the Bursar’s Office.