Access Voicemail from Off Campus
To access your office voicemail from your cell phone or from off campus:
- Dial your office phone number: 580-774-XXXX
- Press * when the voicemail starts to speak
- Type in the ID# (this is your 4 digit extension – XXXX above)
- Type in the pin (this is your voicemail password)
Set Call Forwarding – Forward All Calls
CURRENTLY, CALL FORWARDING AND CANCELLING MUST BE DONE FROM YOUR OFFICE PHONE.
- Press the Fwd All soft key. You will hear a confirmation beep.
- Dial the number to which you want to forward all your calls. Dial the number exactly
as if you were placing a call to that number while on campus. Remember to include
locally required prefix numbers. The phone display is updated to show that calls will
Example: 815805834444 for long distance, or 83024444 for local.
- To cancel call forwarding, press the Fwd Off soft key.
VPN installations instructions
- Login with email credentials
- Download appropriate client. (SWOSU owned computers will be windows 64 bit)
- Install the software. Take the default for each screen
- Globalprotect Setup Wizard click “Next”
- Default installation folder “Next”
- Click “Close” after the wizard completes
- Log into the GlobalProtect
- On the system tray find the globe icon ()
- On the Home tab enter the Portal FQDN “vpn.swosu.edu”
- If it prompts for username and password again, be sure to enter the same credentials as in step 2.