Student Support Services
The following links provide a variety of resources for students who want to access tutoring or other resources to help. If you have general questions about virtual learning, call the CETL office at 580-774-7162 or the general SWOSU information line at 580-772-6611.
- Contacting Faculty Advisors- To locate your advisor’s contact information, use SWOSU's directory.
- Academic Support Center resource
- CETL links: Log in to Canvas through the GoSWOSU Single Sign On (available on SWOSU’s home page), then access the Succeeding in an Online Course or Resources for Student Success Canvas courses.
- Overall instructions for Upswing’s 24/7 online tutoring
- Scheduling an Upswing Session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h3vsdrO4ZQ.
- Writing Center
- Respondus Installation for online exams
- Canvas FAQs
- Online library resources
- Office of Retention Management: Coaches will be available on Upswing online tutoring during normal business hours for College Success students.