Student Support Services for Virtual Learning
The following links provide a variety of resources for students who want to access tutoring or other resources to help with virtual learning. If you have general questions about virtual learning, call the CETL office at 580-774-7162 or the general SWOSU information line at 580-772-6611.
- Contacting Faculty Advisors- To locate your advisor’s contact information, use SWOSU's directory.
- Academic Support Center resource
- CETL links: Log in to Canvas through the GoSWOSU Single Sign On (available on SWOSU’s home page), then access the Succeeding in an Online Course or Resources for Student Success Canvas courses.
- Overall instructions for Upswing’s 24/7 online tutoring
- Scheduling an Upswing Session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h3vsdrO4ZQ.
- Writing Center
- Respondus Installation for online exams
- Canvas FAQs
- Online library resources
- Office of Retention Management: Coaches will be available on Upswing online tutoring during normal business hours for College Success students.