Information for Students
We intend to continue to in-person classes and an open campus for the Spring 2021 semester. Students who have questions about learning in a virtual environment or about courses are encouraged to check the course Canvas pages and stay in contact with your professor through Canvas messaging or email.
The following links provide more information about student learning in the virtual environment.
- Enrollment information provides instructions for new, transfer, and current students to enroll for fall 2021.
- General student information provides an overview of news and information for students.
- Frequently Asked Questions provides answers on several topics.
- Student support resources provides links for a variety of virtual support services, including tutoring and enrollment.
- The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning also provides a variety of resources, including information on how to succeed in an online class. Log in to Canvas through Self-Service to access these resources, and then access the Succeeding in an Online course, found on your courses menu. Please call 580.774.3149 with any questions.
- Students seeking resources to address needs due to COVID-19 can visit the Dean of Students page for helpful resources and information.